Maintainance and Trouble Shooting of Automatic Injection Blow Molding Plastic Machinery
|6 Maintainance and trouble shooting
Maintenance: Frequent checking and maintenance is the key to prolonging life of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine and decrease the accident. How long the maintenance should be determined by the operative conditions and consecutive running time.
(1) Before new Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine is put into use, the tank should be thoroughly cleaned up, the effective and easy way is to absorb the filth and impurity with flour. After the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine runs 500-600 hours, change all the hydraulic oil, clean the tank again and the filters, after which, clean up the filters regularly and change new oil when needed.
(2) Calibrate all the measuring instruments at regular intervals, especially the temperature controllers and the pressure gauges.
(3) The corrosive gases and strong electromagnetic interference are forbidden to put close to the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine.
(4) Keep the working environment and the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine clean, dirty plastic material is forbidden to use and the metal or other impurities can't be mixed together with plastic resin.
(5) The organic solvent is forbidden to clean the surface of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine and electrical components.
(6) Before operating the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine, each shift should clean the screw mould, guide rod for the screw mould up and down, guide rod of the injection ,then put some lubricating oil on them.
(7) When to clean the hot runner, the screw mould, the screw and the barrel, rigidity tool is forbidden, otherwise it will damage the parts.
(8) When the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine stops for a long time, keep the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine dry and put some oil to refrain from rust and dirt.
|Copyright © Pimpex@RPM Since 2004 www.plasticimpex.cn Sitemap Xiamen RPM Imp&Exp Co.,Ltd.|